Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole (Guest hosts at Heatherly Loves)


Sue and I are guest hosting over at Heatherly Loves today.
We made a delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole that you do not want to miss!
For the recipe and some more drool-inducing photos just click
and it will take you to Heather's blog.

We hope you have a look around Heather's blog - she has some wonderful recipes and crafting ideas.
Please feel free to leave a message here or at Heatherly Loves and let us know what you think of the casserole.
It is soooooooo tasty. And easy.
Thanks again to Heather for letting us be part of her wonderful blog!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for being my guest girls! I really can't wait to make this, it sure makes my mouth water.
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh...I am so gonna make this very soon...love cordon bleu! Thank you girls..will let ya know how my attempt comes out like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so yummy! Please do let us know how it turned out for you :)

      Delete